Open Play Procedures
- Note that the courts are labeled by skill level.
- Pick the court at your realistic level of play. If needed, see the posted Pickleball Guru’s Ratings Finder.
- Put your paddle in that court’s paddle holder to indicate you would like to be up next. Paddles closest to the gate are first in line.
- If 4 or more paddles are waiting when your game is done, 4 players should come out and the next 4 waiting players should come in. (4 In 4 Out) If less than 4 paddles are waiting, exchange that number of players.
- Good Sportsmanship, Appropriate Language and Common Courtesy are expected at all times.
- Feel comfortable asking a question about anything you don’t understand.
Have Fun Everyone!